Saturday, April 29, 2006

Road to communist☆

Well, Golden Week just started from today! Yeayhoooow! I love this special week, it's very cool! :) It's from the 29th of April to the 7th of May, if you would take days off 1st and 2nd of May, it means you can have 9 days of holidays! Basically, the 29th of April, 3rd, 4th, and 5th of May are national holidays in here. But it depends on the year, you can get many holidays during this period. Unfortunately I have to work on the 1st and 2nd of May(euh, je ne fais pas le pont...), but I will take 2 days vacation after GW. And what do you think what I'm going to do? Guess what...??

I'm going to Russiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Yes! Russia! :P I'm going to see my brother and we're going to Sankt Petersburg and Moscow together. Well actually I'm not very interested in Russia before, but I'm excited to go there now. Because I have my brother in there and we haven't seen for a long time. I think it's a good time to see Russia as this country is supposed to be a little "special" :P We will see anyway.
I don't know much about Russia so I need to get some informations with my guide book and also learn some songs of communist which Julien gave me (^o^) Merci Julien! C'est tres gentil! :P
Anyway I hope I can have a good experiense and I want to see a lot of things as much as I can :)

No comments: